“Managing to balance a heavy and raw sound with experimental and electronic songs – My Epic Violence is an amazing listening experience.”
The new EP “Violence” is out now on all streaming and digital platforms.
The second single from My Epic’s “Violence” EP just dropped! Check out “Bloody Angles” now.
We are seeking contest submissions inspired by released singles from the “Violence” EP. To submit your art, music, photography, or other creative project
- post it to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (or post with a link to your submission)
- hashtag #theArtofViolence
- mention the category you are submitting to (Sound, Movement, Light)
Winners will be determined by members of My Epic by Friday, May 3. There will be 3 winners, one for each category: Sound, Movement, Light
Winners will receive
- Signed copy of Dave Quiggle’s limited edition “Violence” screen print
- Shirt design of their choice from My Epic’s online store
- Physical copy of “Violence” on CD
- Repost from My Epic’s social media accounts
Honorable mentions will receive a digital download of “Violence”. All winners will be contacted through whichever social media platform they post their submission.
Aaron Stone on “White Noises”:
White Noises is a parable about total lack of empathy. Lately it seems that engaging one another on a human level with dignity, decency, and humility is considered some form of selling out. So no one is learning. No one is being persuaded. There is no progress. When everyone is emphatic and no one is listening everyone sounds the same- it’s all white noise.